Saturday, September 21, 2013

sorry

Dear Colleague,

I am extremely sorry that some of the job offerings and links as posted on my Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn account might have upset some people. It was never my intention, and I never imagined that anyone would be offended.

To be honest I truly don’t understand why some should be offended, because I am merely placing job vacancies, and I am not getting paid for it. All I try to do is to assist people.

If you feel offended by it please feel more than free to delete yourself from my followers/friend/contact list. – I will not stop assisting – because there are still many of us in search for a job, hopefully you will never need my services, but if you do than I will assist you in finding a job.

Once again my deepest apologies,
With my warmest personal regards,

Terence
Passionate Hotelier

   

2 comments:

  1. Dear Pak Terence,

    I 101% AGREED with you!
    No one should be harm or offend if our intention merely to assist others.

    KEEP THE SPIRIT UP!

    Regards,
    Likie Handoyo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pak Terence

    There are lot of people out there who really really need your broadcast/posting (help) or being helped by you (me for example). Do not pay any attention to someboday who feel offended by your good deed.

    GBU,
    CJ

    ReplyDelete