Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Headhunting Service

For those who are interested only, but please note that I do not promise anything.

Over the last couple of months I have been contacted by several Owners and Owner Representatives, General Managers as well Hotel Human Resources asking for assistance and referrals for senior and junior positions

For anyone who cares, please feel free to send me your professional resume with position desired. When a 3rd party contacts me -  I will then forward your CV

No Fee and No Promises - Just helping out. 
Please send your CV in PDF format BELOW 350kb - no attachments please 
send it to t@lee.co.id - Kindly note that for any CV above 350KB will be deleted - this is to ensure that the mailbox wont be stuck 

Kindly note I am not a headhunter or recruitment agency - Therefore I do this all for free with no commissions or any fees, therefore I can not promise anything. 
Further will only help and assist directly between company and jobseeker - I will not help or assist any other recruitment agency in finding candidates. 

Lets Make a Difference Now

Terence T. Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment